Tuesday 2 October 2007

1 month apart

It has been a month since JM left for his trip. An angonizing one month. It is not that this is the first time we have been apart. In fact, we have been in different countries for about half of our 1.5 years of wedded life. His work is not the only contributing factor, I go for long work trips too. I guess that this time, it is more difficult because 4 months at a stretch is a long time and time seems to crawl by.

It is more trying and painful when you are married because you share a life together. When one party is not around, a huge part of your life is lacking. No fun sleeping a a double bed alone.

Alright, I will stop whining and continue to wait patiently for my daily dose of Voice of JM. The phone is now stuck to me. I even bring it to the shower...

No comments: