Tuesday 23 October 2007

Super Pissed Off!

Argh! I was so pissed off at work today! I thought that I would beable to leave the company happily without any serious misgivings of my boss. Of course, there has been the usual complains and grumblngs but she has yet to personally pissed me off so far. So far so good. Of course, I am destined not to be spared from her ridiculous nonsense. Lack of EQ, extreme stingyness, inability to treat her staff as human being, all these can still be tolerated thus far. What really broke the camel's back today is that she tried to twist her words and make blind accursations.
It is not very often that you see me fly off the hook (I am sure my husband will disagree, but he is different since he promised to be with me for better or worse and in sickness and health). I am usually a amicable and peace-loving person. (No point wasting my life right?) However, once you get me pissed off, you will see a side of Jasmin you have not seen before (JM will totally agree with this). Definitely not someone who keeps quiet when I am angry.
Well anyway, I was going to submit my resignation tommorrow (this is pre-decided, not bought on by this incident).
It will be sad, colleagues have been great! It is really an office without office politics. I guess we all mind our own projects so the chances of stepping on each other toes are not that igh but still it is extremely rare in a place with more than 3 employees. Guess I have always have good fortune with colleagues!

No comments: