Friday 2 November 2007

8 wonderful years and hopefully 80 more to go

We have been dating for 8 years.

Eight years ago, we went on our first date at Jurong Point...that was the closest to civilazation when you were hostelites in NTU. I can only remember the 199 bus ride out to Jurong Point. I reembered that it was exam time and we were cooped up in hall "studying". Apparently, books were not on the top of my mind at that time. My results for my first semster, all Cs, can testify to that. Not that I improved much over the next 4 years.

It is such a pity that JM is not around today to celebrate this wonderful day. Hopefully, we will be able to spend many more future Nov 2nds together. I am sure that on that Nov 2nd evening eight years ago, none of us would have thought that our date will go so far and blossom into a lifetime together. I am glad that it did.

No comments: