Wednesday 28 November 2007

This tells you I am bored again...another meme

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 6 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments... what is it?
1. Produce: Potatoes
2. Bakery: Fried Sausage Donut
3. Meat: Minced Pork
4. Frozen: Frozen Roti Prata
5. Dry goods: Instant Noodles
6. Dairy: Cheddar Cheese

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. White Sundress
2. Slippers
3.Bikini

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Lalalala
2. oh my goodness!
3. Wah Lau!
4. Arhhh!
5. Errrr....

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. My NINE hours of beauty sleep
2. Drink my daily cuppa- tea
3. Kiss my hubby

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Read a book
2. Have a wonderful soak in my bathtub
3. Lie on my bed and mindlessly channel-surf
4. Go gocery shoppnig
5. Iron my never-gonna diminish pile of clothes

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Pymg Hippo
2. Zebras
3. Elephants

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. CSI
3. Maimi Ink (need to check if they are really fake)
4. Any foodie shows provided that I get to eat the food

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone.
What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Peppermint
2. Sweetcorn
3. Wasabi

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. IC (I lost my IC FOUR times so I guess they might decide to revoke my citzenship if I lose it again)
2. Credit Cards/ Atm Cards
3. Driving License
4. Money usually not more than 50 bucks
5. Old ATM receipts, other evidence of my recent extravagence

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Nat Geo Journalist
2. War photographer
3. Marine Biologist
4. Someone who studies plants in forests (what do you call them?)

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Make more friends!
2. Don't be afraid, you are only 18 once!
3. Girl, you need to have a better fashion sense!!
4. Be nicer to people around you!!

No comments: