Tuesday 6 November 2007

Cute questions about us

So I am doing nothing in the office again...I found this questions from my friend's blog and decided that this will starve off some boredom and add some highlights to my day. I am pathetic, I know...

1. Who eats more?
Obviously, it is him. If it is me, I will be the size of Mt Fuji by now. It is no wonder that his stomach is taking on the likes of a knoll. It used to be a plain.
2. Who said "I love you" first?
I am sure that it was him!
3. Who is the morning person?
He is definately the morning person! I am the 'I need to wake up at exactly 8:05am, not one second-earlier' person.
4. Who sings better?
Neither. We can cause the collaspe of UOB plaza if we sing together. Wahahaha...
5. Who's older?
He is. I am from Generation Y. He is from Generation X.
6. Who's smarter?
Hehe...I dun know. I guess we are smart in our own ways. We complement each other!
7. Whose temper is worse?
It really depends.
8. Who does the laundry?
Sometimes me sometimes him. Of course I would like to add that I do it MORE OFTEN since I have more clothes and I change all the time!
9. Who does the dishes?
Usually him...hehe
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I am a direction moron so which side is right?
11. Whose feet are bigger?
His..he has feet of a giant
12. Whose hair is longer?
Hair, mine, he has this complusive habit to cut his hair every three weeks
13. Who's better with the computer?
I refuse to try to meddle with the com...
14. Do you have pets?
No...I am against pets because I think that we will not be able to take care of the pets properly. We are only home at night...imagine the loneliness of the poor animal...JM is dying to have a dog...
15. Who pays the bills?
I would like to say we share. But of course the proportion of sharing can differ vastly.
16. Who cooks dinner?
I cook by following the recipe. He cooks on a whim. I will carefully plan the meals and buy all the neccessary ingredients while he likes to throw whatever is available in the fridge into the pot. Thankfully, it turns out edible most of the time.
17. Who drives when you are together?
Him. I have coordination problems. In order to enjoy 80 more years together, it is best that I have as little time at the wheel as possible.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Him.
19. Who's the most stubborn?
It really depends but I think it is ME!
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Him. I am the Princess who is never wrong...wahaha
21. Whose family do you see more?
errr...think it is my since, i need to visit my parents, my aunties, my uncles all the time...BIG family
22. Who named your pet?
NO pets
23. Who kissed who first?
Must be him!
24. Who asked who out?
Of course it is him.. I am the princess!
26. Who's more sensitive?
Think should be him. I am an insensitive brute! I am trying to be nicer...
27. Who's taller?
JM
28. Who has more friends?
Me simply because I put in more effort in showering tender love and care in keeping in touch with all my friends.
29. Who has more siblings?
We have the same number of siblings. He has an elder sis and a younger bro. I have two younger bros.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I guess we share one pair of pants. We are on a tight budget.

No comments: