Thursday 7 June 2007

My busy weeks of relaxation

I thought i will take the opportunity to do the following things during my two weeks of leisurely unemployment...
1) clean out my wardrobe
2) pay my taxes
3) take the carpets out for dry cleaning
4) kick start my exercise regime by waking up at 7am everyday to exercise
5) decorate my bedroom wall

Well it turns out that the two weeks has been choc a bloc full of activites and I did not complete any of the above tasks.

Monday- last day at job. Had long lunch with colleagues.
Tuesday- Spent time with JM. Had lunch with mother-in-law. Second interview for job.
Thursday- Major marketing day for all the dinners coming up!
Friday- Hall friends coming over. Cooked dinner for them
Saturday- Extended family coming over. Cooked dinner for them. Big menu to cook because kids wanna have pasta while the older folks wants rice and curry.
Sunday- Rest day
Monday- Meet my new boss for appointment letter signing
Tuesday- Yellowstone girls coming over. Cooked dinner for them.
Wednesday- Pack for Laos trip.
Thursday- Get tickets for Laos trip. Meet witches in the evening for dinner.
Friday- Collect dress for Raine's wedding. Meet Limin and Ruyi for dinner.
Saturday to Friday- Laos Trip
Saturday- Raine's wedding day
Sunday to Wednesday- Penang trip for grandma's birthday
Thursday- first day of new job!

Whew..why am I doing this to myself? Haha but it is nice to see all my friends and not having to worry about staying out too late, having to wake early to go to work. It is nice to take time to cook for them and hopefully they enjoy what I cooked.

busy busy...



No comments: