Tuesday 10 April 2007

I accepted the fact that I have a toxic boss

It makes things much easier to accept that my boss, Miss North Korea, is toxic. She is a b****h through and through. When you have accepted the fact, you will start to treat her like one. You will be less upset when she starts to be nasty or acts like a B***H. Just like North Korea, you are less surprised when North Korea starts to test out nuclear weapons or when it abducts some innocent Japs or South Koreans. You might even start to provide humanitarian aid to North Korea since the people are such poor things.
Exactly the scenerio in my workplace right now, whenever, Miss NK sends a nasty email or starts one of her tirade, I will shut myself off mentally. I will try to be nicer to the people around me, my colleagues, the cleaning auntie, the suppliers just to brighten up thier day. Otherwise, there is always a toxic cloud hanging over them, miserable people...
This is not an excuse to condone miss NK's behaviour. This is what I am doing to make myself happier, blocking out all the negative stuff, just like what all the countries around the world are doing.

No comments: