Tuesday 10 April 2007

welcome me to the world of blogging

I know i am a late starter in the fascinating world of blogging. I never felt the need nor the want until recently. I thought i should start blogging just to try out the new experience.
The whole new experience thingy came about with my decision to leave SDC. It is time for Jasmin to step in the big bad world.
To me, SDC is a very comfortable world. Everything is manageble, most people are nice. It is like a cocoon, warm, gentle and nurturing. I know that no matter what happens in SDC, I have people whom I can fall back on, I know how to get myself out of tight or unpleasant situations. So the decision to leave is also a decision to step out of my comfort zone.
Well, here i am now, sitting at a new work desk, trying to blend in with the not so friendly culture in this brand new environment. As always, the very optimistic angel in me will tell me that no no, they are not unfriendly, they are just too busy. they like you, they just need some time to get use to you. Well, I just have to supress the pessimistic devil and make do with whatever. I am going to succeed in the MICE industry!!

No comments: